-->

Capitalizing on Home Modifications with Occupational Therapy




Over the past 2 weeks I have been offered 3 big opportunities which were sent my way by talking with other OT's and builders, more on that later.  I've also learned of opportunities for other therapists and have been able to send business to them and help them to connect with opportunities in their respective areas.

I'm excited about meeting with you all on Saturday at 5:30 at the AOTA conference in Nashville.  I'm thinking we will probably use skype for those of you who'd like to join but won't be in Nashville unless someone has a better idea for virtual participation.

I needed to get that last paragraph in above the fold, anyway I've been talking with occupational therapists and various professionals in the home modifications field over the past few weeks and as you know putting out surveys (thank you for participating.)



Step 1: for OT's Doing Home Mods Privately or For Any Organization:


Registry for OTs Specializing in Home Modifications:

At this point in time as far as I know, there is no registry for occupational therapists specializing in home modifications.  At the bottom of this post I will have a link to fill out contact information for a directory of home modification occupational therapists so as we all grow our businesses we can send work to one another as opportunities arise and so that consumers can find us.

I don't know the best venue for this directory but it's time to get it started and at least we'll have a resource.  Any suggestions on how to structure and organize this resource welcome and up for discussion.  

Please fill out the link at the bottom of the page if you'd like to be included in the directory.  I've been talking with therapists all over the world, I think directory should include occupational therapists from every country so please sign up no matter where you live so we can promote occupational therapists in home modifications everywhere.

Step 2:  


Set  your goal, post it if you dare.   As you know goals need to have timelines and be measurable.

My goal is to quadruple my businesses' profits by AOTA Conference 2016 by promoting occupational therapists as leaders in the home modification field and creating a demand for occupational therapy services for home modifications.  During this process I will work with other occupational therapists to develop the most lucrative business model possible so we can all be successful and have loads of fun doing it.


LihatTutupKomentar